Wholesale Buckwheat Ukrainian origin for export
The grain contains a record amount of nutrients – more than 50. One more important property of buckwheat is the large amount of iron and vegetable protein (in second place after pulses), which are so important for the harmonious life of the body.
The TEKLINE company supplies buckwheat for export from Ukraine to many countries of the world, where it is used as food for people and as animal feed.
The benefits of buckwheat.
The value of the product is undeniable: it’s no coincidence that buckwheat is one of the cereals that can be consumed even by diabetics, allergy sufferers, young children and those who want to lose weight, improve their health. Also, a large amount of fiber in these products has a positive effect on the digestive system, the secretory function of the liver and the pancreas.
100 g of buckwheat:
- 343 kcal;
- 13 g of proteins;
- 3.4 g of fat;
- 72 g of carbohydrates.
Among the useful elements:
- iron: increase of hemoglobin in blood and fight against anemia;
- potassium; strengthens blood vessel walls;
- phosphorus + potassium: support for bone tissue;
- magnesium: stabilization of the endocrine and cardiovascular system;
- flavonoids: strengthening blood vessels, lowering cholesterol levels and normalizing blood pressure;
- phenolic acid and selenium (antioxidants): regulation of cholesterol levels, elimination of free radicals from the body and raising the immune system;
- in addition, zinc, copper, manganese, folic acid, vitamins B1, B2 and PP.
- Export of buckwheat from Ukraine
TEKLINE offers buckwheat for export in bulk to new and regular customers with packaging of 20 kg, 25 kg, 30 kg, 50 kg. We load the products in strong PP bags, tightly packed so that every client is satisfied.